Hold Fast

Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you--unless you believed in vain. (1 Corinthians 15:1-2, ESV)

Name:
Location: Cochrane, Alberta, Canada

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Habakkuk Kicks Off

As promised, I've posted my first sermon on Habakkuk (chapter 1, verses 1-4) to the church website. It can be found here.

The passage is Habakkuk's first petition or prayer to God. Why is he crying out to God? I cover a bit of background to the book, and explain Habakkuk's problem. The whole book is an answer to this problem, and so understanding the problem is crucial fro everything that follows.

And - we all have the same problem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home