Hold Fast

Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you--unless you believed in vain. (1 Corinthians 15:1-2, ESV)

Name:
Location: Cochrane, Alberta, Canada

Friday, September 14, 2007

Sorry It's Been So Long!

I thought that I should pay more attention to my blog. I actually have another one, our church blog, where I post my sermon manuscripts. I plan on cross-posting a few of them here from time to time now.

Those of you who want to keep up with our life with our little boy (getting less and less little as the days go by!) can see some great work by my lovely wife here.

As for Hold Fast, I'm going to be better - I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home