Hold Fast

Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you--unless you believed in vain. (1 Corinthians 15:1-2, ESV)

Name:
Location: Cochrane, Alberta, Canada

Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's Been A While...

I'm back!

There's more to come, I promise. But for now, instead of writing some long, drawn-out theological treatise, I thought I'd share a picture of my almost six-month-old boy:




3 Comments:

Blogger Pineapple Queen said...

Aww yay! He's such a beautiful baby. I can't believe he's 6 months old already! Are you celebrating his 6 month birthday here? :)

5:37 PM  
Blogger Jeff Jones said...

No, actually it's my sister-in-law's birthday. Caden wanted to dress for the occasion...

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

somehow that's a really funny picture -jf

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home