Hold Fast

Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you--unless you believed in vain. (1 Corinthians 15:1-2, ESV)

Name:
Location: Cochrane, Alberta, Canada

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Fraternitas Blogitas

I know I've been gone for a while.... I plan on doing more writing in the future, I promise!! More to follow....

My brother Brad, who some of the readers of my blog know, has "caught the virus" and joined the blogosphere. He's a pre-seminary student at Reformed Bible College in Michigan. His blog, "ePyrus," is now one of my links. I'll forgive him for choosing the same template....

He had a fantastic devotional to share Saturday. Give it a read. And drop him a note - he is craving attention right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home