Hold Fast

Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you--unless you believed in vain. (1 Corinthians 15:1-2, ESV)

Name:
Location: Cochrane, Alberta, Canada

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Wife Joins The Blogosphere

I just thought I'd point out that my lovely wife Erin is now a blogger.

It's kind of strange that I jumped into it before she did, actually. Erin has always been a diarist and journaler - when I first met her, she kept a log of her prayer life in her journal. As for me, I don't even write down the tasks I have to accomplish half the time! (This is a constant source of frustration to Erin, of course, as my memory isn't all that great...) Of course, she's a little more private than I am, but I expect she'll be posting more personal or emotional reflections than I tend to. Should be a nice counterbalance to my heavy theological approach...

Erin, good luck with your blog!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How marvelous that Erin has a blog ... its all very exciting :)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home